Sunday, May 8, 2011

20 Expected Interview Questions

1. Please introduce yourself.

I am Ravi, son of Muthaiah, coming from Salem. My father is a farmer. I did my tenth and + 2 in Gugai Hr. Sec. School, Salem. Now I am doing my B.E. Computer Science and Engineering in Muthayammal Engineering College, Rasipuram. This is my brief account about myself. I come from a village and it is famous for mangoes. Every year we celebrate Pongal and Deepavali in a grand manner.

2. Where do you come from?

I come from Salem. My house is near Vinayagar Kovil Street.

3. Who is your father?

Muthaiah is my father. He is a farmer

4. What is your father?

My father is a farmer. We have five acres of land

5. Why do you prefer Muthayammal Engineering College?

Actually I come from Chennai. But my parents have heard of the discipline and hard work of the teachers here. The college is situated in a calm and serene environment. I like it very much

6. Why did you choose IT course?

IT industries are growing fast. Job opportunities are plenty

7. Who is your role model in your college?

Our Principal is the role model not only to me but also to most of the students and teachers in the campus

8. What qualities do you like in him and you also follow?

Our Principal is sincere, hardworking, humorous, affectionate, time conscious, honest, simple, a friend, philosopher and guide and a hard worker. I try to emulate these qualities

9. Who is your role model outside the college?

Ratan Tata, Chairman, TCS

10. What qualities do you like in him?

The Chairman of TCS has taken his company to its peak by his hard work, innovation and imagination. I like him because I would like to become an entrepreneur like him. In the company, if I work under you, you’ll be my role model.

11. What is your aim in life?

I would like to become an entrepreneur and start a business of my own

12. What are your short term and long term goals?

I would like to achieve something daily and it would give me great satisfaction and happiness. Long term goals are to achieve something great in every gear

13. What salary do you expect?

As per your company norms

14. Will you be ready to work anywhere in India?

Yes, I’ll. If you give me appointment in any terrorist living territories you have provide me security

15. How do you define success?

It is my way of life and it is a process. Effort and hard work will automatically lead me to success

16. How long would you like to work in our company?

If I get job security and career advancement in your company, I won’t switch over to another company

17. Do you have the flexibility to work under pressure?

It depends on the nature and pressure I get. I’ll try to collect new ideas and get guidance from senior people like you and try to overcome any pressure

18. If you are appointed, What would be your contribution to our company?

I am different from other people. I have great faith in hard work or smart work. My thinking, innovation and flexibility would enhance the face value of the company

19. What are your personality traits?

There are two types of personality physical and mental. Generally corporate people like the following personality traits

Persistence, sociability; concentration; initiative; truthfulness, honesty, courtesy; co-operativeness; industry; self confidence; emotional stability; reliability; etc., I have most of these qualities. (Courteous, honest, industrious)

20. What is personality?

The outward appearance alone is not personality. It denotes mental. Emotional and social qualities of an individual

Dr. F.L. Clapp has listed ten qualities as the components of a good personality.

1. Personal appearance, 2. optimism 3. enthusiasm, 4. fairness of mind, 5. sincerity, 6. sympathy, 7. vitality and 8. scholarship

No comments:

Post a Comment